Terms & Conditions
Norfolk Passport Rules
- We will set up a Norfolk Passport Account to record transactions by each Passport Holder. When applying for a Norfolk Passport Card a Passport Holder will receive his/her card via 2nd class post. We reserve the right to charge a Passport Holder a small fee, in cash, for replacement cards.
- All Passport Holders must have a resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address to receive a physical card. Overseas residents will receive a digital copy of their Norfolk Passport. Changes of address must be notified to us. Passport Holders must be 12 years old or over.
- Norfolk Passport has Partners through whom you receive rewards and offers. We apply relevant rewards and/or offers when one of our Partners tells us a Passport Holder has undertaken a relevant transaction with them. Norfolk Passport Partners are companies with whom a Passport Holder can redeem relevant rewards and offers ("Rewards"). These participating companies may change - an up to date list of Partners and Suppliers is available from the Norfolk Passport website. Partners determine the particular transactions on which Rewards can be earned. Rewards will change but in most cases there will be a base offer of a discount applied to a transaction. We do not control every specific change in the participating companies or their offers but we will ensure that while Norfolk Passport is in operation a range of offers are available.
- All Rewards are subject to availability. Transactions on which Rewards are earned or redeemed are made directly with the relevant Partner and we have no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality or otherwise of any goods and services received or supplied or the failure of a Partner to honour a redemption or make a specific Reward available. These transactions and all Rewards are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties and limitations of liability) of the Partner. When Rewards are redeemed we may act as intermediary between the relevant Passport Holder and the Partner and we will do what we can to ensure such Rewards are supplied by the relevant Partner.
- Rewards will be redeemed for transactions using a Norfolk Passport Card in accordance with the card issuer’s terms. Rewards are given for purchases with any Partner if a Passport Holder presents his/her Norfolk Passport Card (or, for online or telephone transactions, the required information) before entering into a transaction on which Partners offer relevant Rewards.
- Rewards will be applied at the time of any relevant transaction. We are not responsible for a failure, delay or error by a Partner notifying us of Rewards which have been redeemed.
- Rewards are lost if the relevant Norfolk Passport Account is closed or the Norfolk Passport programme ends.
- If we suspect fraud or misconduct, Rewards may be refused or cancelled.
- Passport Holders may receive updates of their Rewards in respect of his/her Norfolk Passport Account including Reward redemptions by such Passport Holder on their Norfolk Passport Account. Account information is also available from us. We will correct a Norfolk Passport Account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Rewards are sometimes personal to a Norfolk Passport Account and cannot normally be transferred. However, a Passport Holder can merge his/her Rewards with those in another Norfolk Passport Account having the same address. Rewards can only be transferred from a Norfolk Passport Account to another Norfolk Passport Account on death or divorce if adequate evidence of the legal division of Rewards is given to us.
- Rewards can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Rewards, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Rewards not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed. Any such Rewards on a Norfolk Passport Account will be deducted and, if they are redeemed, we will ask the Partner to cancel the relevant Rewards and we may take other appropriate action. Rewards from more than one Norfolk Passport Account cannot be combined to redeem for the same Reward. Rewards have no cash value.
- Anyone issued with a Norfolk Passport Card for a Norfolk Passport Account can redeem Rewards from that account for any available Reward. Security questions may be asked when a redemption is made. All Rewards redeemed on a Norfolk Passport Account which are sent by post will be sent to the latest address we have for the Passport Holder; this can be updated at any time via the Norfolk Passport website.
- Norfolk Passport Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use. The Passport Holder is responsible for the security of all Norfolk Passport Cards issued on his/her Norfolk Passport Account. If a Norfolk Passport Card is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact the Norfolk Passport Customer Service Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
- We may close any Norfolk Passport Account on which no transactions have been made for a continuous period of at least 12 months. We may also, on notifying the Passport Holder, immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any Passport Holder, and/or close any relevant Norfolk Passport Account, if they breach these Rules, if we reasonably believe that they have dealt with Norfolk Passport in a manner not permitted by these Rules or any applicable Partner's terms and conditions, if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us or any Partner, if they supply false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A Passport Holder can close his/her Norfolk Passport Account at any time by notifying us. If a Norfolk Passport Account is closed, the right to redeem Rewards from that Norfolk Passport Account are lost.
- We may make changes to these Rules and will give the Passport Holder as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming Rewards on a Norfolk Passport Account will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules. We may suspend or terminate Norfolk Passport but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all Norfolk Passport Accounts will be suspended or terminated. If we sell or transfer Norfolk Passport to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about Passport Holders to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such Passport Holders in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company.
- Our only responsibilities with respect to Norfolk Passport are set out in these Rules which are subject to English law. We will only be liable to a Passport Holder who suffers loss as a result of our breach of these Rules and, if so, our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Norfolk Passport Account any Rewards which have been wrongly removed or should have been given but were not. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- Any discount or promotional offer is subject to a manager's approval. Exclusions can and do apply to Norfolk Passport discounts including (but are not limited to) weddings, events, conferences, private dining and PIGSPA. Discounts will not be given for gift card purchases.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com. Hidden Talents Ltd. is a company registered in England under company number 09732885 whose registered office is at 7 The Close, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR1 4DJ.