We encourage you to take time and carefully read the sections below.
Who we are?
We are Norfolk Passport a trading name of Hidden Talents Ltd. Company registered in England under company number 09732885 whose registered office is at 7 The Close, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR1 4DJ. For the purpose of the Data Protection legislation, we are the Data Controller of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we use your information.
Personal information is information about you from which you can be identified.
What personal information we collect?
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Personal details, such as title and full name;
- contact details, such as email address and contact number;
- date of birth;
- home address, including house name/number, postcode, street name, town and county;
- records of your communication with us, such as emails, survey responses, complaints regarding our products or services, made in any form, including complaints made orally, by email, letter and/or by online contact form submissions;
- information relating to contests or any promotions entered;
- marketing communication, such as your response to marketing from us or through our third parties;
- telemetry information, such as your IP address (which is a unique number identifying your computer), , all web pages viewed, server requests, details of the browser (including browser type, timings, connections, updates and exceptions), and details of the device you are connected with;
What are our legal grounds and purposes for collecting your personal information?
It is necessary in order for us to provide you with our products and services, such as to fulfil our contractual obligations in providing you with our products and services.
Because we have a justifiable reason, such as:
keeping records about you and our correspondence with you. This is so that we can appropriately and effectively manage our relationship with you. We may also have to keep such records to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations;
We have your consent or explicit consent:
to send you email marketing communications to keep you informed of our products and services from either Norfolk Passport or Norfolk Passport partners. The minimum commitment of joining Norfolk Passport is your agreement to receive at least one email from us. Future emails are determined by your preferences (chosen when joining) or using the ‘preferences’ link which is in the footer of all emails we send. You will also receive a 'request for feedback' email when using your Norfolk Passport at partner locations. This email is simply your opportunity to leave each business feedback based on your visit and can also be unsubscribed from.
If you do not provide the personal information that we request, then we will not be able to provide you with our products and services.
Disclosing and sharing your information
We will only ad use your information with Norfolk Passport Partners. We never share your data with any third party partners.
Under the Data Protection legislation, you have a number of rights relating to the information we hold about you. This includes the right to:
- ask for a free copy of any personal data we hold about you;
- ask for correction of any inaccurate information held about you;
- object to the use of your personal data for marketing;
- withdraw any permission you have previously given to us to process your personal data except where this is critical to us fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations;
- ask for your personal data to be deleted from our system/database. Please note that there are times when we will not be able to delete your data. This may be as a result of us fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations, or where there is a minimum statutory period of time for which we have to keep your information. If we are unable to fulfil a request, we will always let you know our reasons;
- obtain, move, copy or transfer your personal information in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may ask to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible;
- request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data, we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions (for example, processing is required by law or to prevent crime);
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are not satisfied with our use of your data (https://ico.org.uk).
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the Data Protection legislation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, a member of the team will be able to assist you.
Your data is considered to be an important asset to us, and as such, we make reasonable effort to ensure the necessary measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction.
On our website we protect any information you have given us by providing you with a User ID and password. Your User ID will be the email address provided to us during the purchase of the policy. You will need a User ID and password to access your information on our website. You must keep this password safe and must not disclose it to anyone. We will not accept responsibility or liability if a third party obtains and uses your User ID and password. You must tell us immediately if your User Name or password has been compromised in any way Please also tell us if you would like us to change your User ID or password for any other reason.
Other measures we take to keep your data secure include, but are not limited to:
- making regular backups of files;
- protecting file servers and workstations with virus scanning software;
- using a system of passwords so that access to data is restricted;
- allowing only authorised staff into certain computer areas;
- using data encryption techniques to code data when in transit;
- ensuring that staff are only given sufficient rights to any systems to enable them to perform their job function.
Retaining your information
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to provide our products and services to you and/or to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
Links to Other Websites
In this website certain links, including hypertext links, will lead you to website or pages that are not under our control. These links are provided for your information and convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us in any way of the site to which a particular link leads. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. If you are redirected to another website via our website, you will need to contact that organisation separately to remove your details from their records.
For more information, please contact email@example.com